Back to results
This Conference challenges Anglicans, as servants of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour -
- to respect the rights and freedom of all faiths to worship and practise their ways of life;
- to work with all people of good will to extend these freedoms of worship, religious practice and conversion throughout the world;
- to stand by those who are being persecuted for their faith by our prayers, protests and practical support;
- to enter into dialogue with members of other faiths, to increase our mutual respect and explore the truths we hold in common and those on which we differ;
- to witness to our faith in the reconciling and saving activity of God in our Lord Jesus Christ working in us now through the power of the Holy Spirit; and
- to equip ourselves for our witness, dialogue and service by becoming better versed in the teaching and practice of our own faith, and of at least one other faith.