Mission - Commissions - IASCOME
IASCOME - Travelling Together in God’s Mission
Questions for Discussion and Response
The Mission Commission members welcome your comments on the Interim
Report, ‘Travelling Together in God’s Mission’. The
following questions are prepared for your response to the work of the Commission
both affirming the Commission’s agenda and to identify any gaps.
A response to these questions can come from an individual who has the mission
of the Church at heart or from a group discussion of a mission agency,
organisation, synodical body or diocesan or parish mission and evangelism
- What do you consider are the two most important issues the Commission
is addressing and why?
- Are there mission issues that you/the group feels the Commission should
address and why? [Name no more than two.]
- Are there any general comments you/the group has on the report?
- The following sections of the Report are for future work and your comments
would be considered in our next meeting in December 2002. If you are considering
these questions in a large group you may want to divide into smaller groups
and take a few questions each.
- Do you have any comments on section D?
- Do you have any comments on section FI?
- Do you have any comments on section F2?
- Do you have any comments on section F3?
- Do you have any comments on section F4?
- Do you have any comments on section F5?
- Do you have any comments on Appendix III [Conclusions of Nairobi Conference?